Welcome to My Blog..

SEO-PPC-SMO Freelancer in Bangalore, India

Friday 25 January 20132comments


Hello & Welcome to my Blog

I am Raiyudu, Digital marketing freelancer from Bangalore with around 10+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization & Email Marketing.

I started my career as “SEO Analyst’, currently working as “Lead – Internet Marketing”.  I have over 6 years of core experience in Internet Marketing Technologies likes Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Lead generation & Email Marketing  across major sectors like eCommerce, Real estate, IT, Manufacturing, NGO, Charities, Education, Garments.. etc

I learn, acquire in depth details and techniques about various search engines algorithms, Optimization techniques, W3C Standards and converting the analyzed data into business decisions which helped no of clients from India and other countries to improve their business over internet.

My professional experience supports my sincere interest in Internet Marketing.  I am looking for freelancing opportunities or Consulting Services

Services offered:

SEO Project Planning / Strategies

§  Site Definition/Planning
§  Strategies Planning
§  Information Architecture
§  Navigation Structure

Search Engine Optimization
§  Onpage Optimization
§  Offpage Optimization

Google Analytical
§  Profile Creation
§  Customized reports based on client Business
§  Analysis of reports
§  Action Plan Based on Analysis of costumed reports

Search Engine Marketing
§  Pay Per Click Advertising in Google, Bing and other Agencies
§ Email marketing
§ Facebook promotions
§ SMS marketing  
§ Lead generation 
§  Setting up Adsense account

Social Media Marketing/Reputation Management

§  Social Media Marketing Strategy
§  Social Media Profile Creation & maintenance
§  Social Media Content Promotion
§  Social Media Optimization
               
Email Marketing
§  News letter
§  Article
§  Press Release
W3 Standards
Browser Compatibility Testing

Your online business demands the kind of services I am offering. I believe that my technical expertise and experience would enable me to make a positive contribution to meet your business targets online.

The Advantages in associate with me

  • §  Competitive Pricing
  • §  100% Guaranteed results
  • §  Confidentiality is guaranteed
  • §  Professional Service
  • §  Quick turnaround time
I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss the mutually beneficial possibilities of business proposal.
My thanks again for your time, if you require additional information or Business proposals please Contact me:
Mobile: +91 94817 69556
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

Anonymous
8 September 2017 at 21:40

Good Informative post!! I was looking for freelancer for my seo services company as I have many project which I want to outsource.

9 January 2019 at 23:52

Thanks for sharing this with us. I am glad, i have found your post. I am searching for the kraamcadeau mama and while searching for it, i have found your post.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 :SEO Freelancer - All Rights Reserved.
SEO Freelancer Maintained by Manjunath
Proudly powered by Blogger