Welcome to My Blog..

Search Engine Optimization(SEO) Freelancer in India

Wednesday 10 April 20131comments

I am Raiyudu, Digital marketing freelancer from Bangalore with 10+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization -SEO, Search Engine Marketing - Banner ads or PPC ads or Google Adwords, Facebook promotions, lead generations, SMS marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Wikipedia Reputation Management and Email Marketing. I have executive several projects across niche Industries within set  of time frame

My highest qualification is Master in Engineering (MTech) and my last designation is Project manager. I want to make clear that being a technical professional and immense experience, as SEO freelancer my approach towards project will unique compared to available SEO professionals in Marketing.

In my long run career I did free sales which helped me in understanding the client requirements and their business expectations which helps the vendors associating with me.



Services offered 
 
Follow the link to find the Freelancing services which i am offering



Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

6 August 2017 at 10:19

Hi Sir this is Ashray an SEO Expert in Bangalore. I gone through your blog. You have customized it very nicely and your documentation is very nice.

If anything is their i can help you as SEO Freelancer in Bangalore then you can contact me sir for SEO Projects. Thank you.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 :SEO Freelancer - All Rights Reserved.
SEO Freelancer Maintained by Manjunath
Proudly powered by Blogger