Welcome to My Blog..

Another Panda update is rolling out in 2014 which will affect around 2 to 3 percent of search queries

Thursday 2 October 20143comments



Another Panda update is rolling out in 2014

Google Panda Update September 2014 will affect 2 to 3 percent of queries


Google is rolled out Panda update which is an improved Panda algorithm.

Google has collected feedback from users and webmaster based on that Google team  have been able to discover a few more signals to help Panda identify low-quality content more precisely.

This result will have positive impact on site rankings of high quality and medium size website I, e there will be increase in the page rank and search engine ranking position of high quality websites which is very good news .

Locally around 3 to 5 percent of the queries will be affected

Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

18 August 2017 at 00:17

Hello Raiyudu,
I have read your post on Google Panda, and i have seen many problems regarding Google Panda. My friends told me about Google Panda is clearing all fake people from Google and for those who are using other content on their on site for high page rank. I am really happy after Google Panda is in market. Because from now our content is safe on internet and no one can copy your content for their site. I have my on own site on Vancouver pr company. And in this site, I do write my own article. I was always wondering before that if someone use my content but now Google Panda made my content safe.
Thanks for the post.

3 October 2017 at 04:31

I love google panda. Now you can't steal and copy other website content for your own website. If you do that google panda will caught you and put your website down. Thanks to google for launching google panda.
Best regards
Eric Stalker(Moscow Mule Copper Mug)

30 October 2017 at 12:30

Dear Mr. Raiyudu
Hope you are doing well,

I have already Follow this Google Panda Version of 2014, I am looking for its new update. If you can Provide me that it would be a great help for me. So please let me know If you have New Updates For Google Panda and penguin.

Keep Posting and Sharing Relevant Things !!!
Erie Tree Trimmers
tree stump removal erie pa

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 :SEO Freelancer - All Rights Reserved.
SEO Freelancer Maintained by Manjunath
Proudly powered by Blogger